The Practice takes your privacy very seriously. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller and our registration number is Z5537968.
If you have any questions or wish to make a request in relation to your information, please contact us.
The Practice aims to provide you with the highest quality health care. To do this we must keep records about you, your health and the care we have provided or plan to provide to you.
Your doctor and other health professionals caring for you, such as nurses or physiotherapists, keep records about your health and treatment so that they are able to provide you with the best possible care.
These records are called your ‘health care record’ and may be stored in paper form or on computer and electronic systems and may include personal data:
- Basic details about you, such as address, date of birth, NHS number, and next of kin as well as sensitive personal data.
- Contact we have had with you, such as clinical visits.
- Notes and reports about your health.
- Details and records about your treatment and care.
- Results of x-rays, laboratory tests etc.
Healthcare providers are permitted to collect, store, use and share this information under Data Protection Legislation which has a specific section related to healthcare information.
Our Data Protection Service is Kafico Ltd and the Data Protection officer is:
- Emma Cooper
For further information please see our GDPR page